Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random

Around this time, I think about what happened two years ago (which of course happened in early May.) I think every year I will always reflect about that time. In a number of ways, I really could not have asked for a better place to have been in and for that I am and will always be grateful. I shudder to think if I were still in NJ what would have happened in addition to the fact that before attending school I did not have insurance.

The warm weather and the change in the smell of the air also influence in bringing about these thoughts and memories. The events that took place before the discovery (also the incredibly hot weather that occurred around that time - it was so hot that at 9:30 PM I deliberately had to go outside and persuaded K to take a walk with me), what happened afterwards, my laziness, moving back to NJ. Sigh.

Edit: I was just reading an old blog and realized that the date was May 5th. Cinco de Mayo, Children's Day, my dad's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment