Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bittersweet

This break has been bittersweet. I've gotten some stuff done, but not enough. I might have to start sleeping less starting tonight :(

Instead of grading, I chose to read the children's book, When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead and absolutely loved it. I couldn't stop reading it. Before break I also took out The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but that will have to wait for another time.

So far this break I've gotten a massage, slept lots, graded some tests, seen some friends in NYC and NJ, saw different doctors, ran errands, cleaned and organized my room, ordered more stuff (sigh), and took naps whenever I felt like it. Not so bad, but I do feel guilty about the huge pile of work before me. I just look at it, get all stressed out and then don't do it. Well tonight is about as good as any time to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment