Saturday, November 6, 2010

How Fast Time Flies

Where did my four-day weekend go?? I am already freaking out as I type this. Wednesday night I was a zombie. Thursday I woke up at 1 PM and did NOTHING. It was absolute bliss. I went to the post office, Trader Joe's, and met up with my small group leader (I don't attend small group). Friday I woke up at 11 AM. I made the answer key for two parts of a unit test only to find that I am missing the students' responses to part I. NOT GOOD. Watched Iron Man to forget that I did that and have to look for that and bought some clothing online to make myself look less like an ajuma (according to my family, I dress like an ajuma). In the process I fell in love with a Rick Owens leather jacket but convinced myself that I should not buy it.

Just came back from driving my brother to the airport and now feel compelled to do some major grading at 7 AM.

I made plans to actually meet up with a friend and bake but am already getting nervous that I don't have enough time today and tomorrow because I wasted Thursday and Friday. I've become such a flake yet at the same time I strangely feel that I've become a workaholic - a flaky workaholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment