Monday, November 22, 2010

Urgh

I don't come up with very inspiring titles, do I?
I don't go out that much these days because of work and since I don't go out and because I "need" certain things, I've been online shopping a bit. What I enjoy about online shopping is the vast variety that's out there at your fingertips. Of course you miss out on the shopper's experience of touching something first hand or trying an item on.
Most items I purchase are school-related or clothes and most clothes I order, I end up returning because the fit is off or the color is not what I imagined, or the style is just not me. In a number of ways, it's become a time-waster since I look for things, take some time to make a decision, review the item again online, buy it, track it to see when it will arrive, take out the item out of the box, try on the item, and then re-package said item so I can make a trip to the post office, wait on line at the post office and then go home. Phew!!
All the time I do that I could actually be interacting with other human beings. What a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment