Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Return. . .

I will return the Emerson Made red twill skirt and J. Crew shirtdress. The Emerson Made skirt was too small - I ordered a size 0 and should have ordered a size 2 or maybe even a 4. Also I am wondering what I would wear with the skirt aside from white, black, or blue tops. I don't want to go through the trouble of going to the post office too often so I will just forget about it. I felt the shirtdress was just a very long shirt. The description said it would be a straight cut but I did not realize how unflattering a straight cut can be. I even tried to wear a belt with it and it just does not look good belted (well on me). I also ordered a pair of Trina Turk red pants. Will be returning those too. It would just make sense to go to a mall, right?

All this writing about clothes, it is really showing me how much time and money I've been spending! I peruse through a bunch of these style/clothing blogs and my goodness, I wonder how much time and money those people spend! Then again, they make their money off of their style and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment