Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random

-I suffer from severe procrastination, aka laziness. I think this started in college and it has not left. What happened to my hard-working, efficient high school self? Today will be the day to hit the history books and textbooks (I hope) as I have been reading other books and doing online shopping to procrastinate.
-That purple Brooks Brothers dress? I received it yesterday and will have to return it. It is beyond matronly that it left me speechless. I also returned the other Brooks Brothers shirt dress. Actually most items from Brooks Brothers aside from button down shirts and some sweaters are very matronly. Lesson learned. I do have to say that the quality is still very good. Their cashmere sweaters that are made in Scotland are much better than J. Crew cashmere sweaters (made in China).
-I ordered a bunch of stuff from J. Crew since I had a 20% discount and have a feeling some stuff will have to be returned as well. I ordered one pullover sweater, one purple merino wool cardigan, and four dresses (two of which are the same style/color but different sizes; petite sizes usually fit better). I haven't tried on any of the items just yet. As always, we shall see.
*I will keep the purple eden cardigan and the bonnie floral dress. Return the two memo dresses (v-neck is too low and don't feel like wearing a tank top with it) and shimmermist sweater (too heavy and just not flattering). Still waiting for another dress since it's back-ordered. Yay, I've kept two items!

No comments:

Post a Comment