Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rainy Day

-It's a rainy day today and I don't feel like doing anything today even though I have school tomorrow. I outlined what I'll be doing this week and it doesn't look that bad. What is bad is how far behind I am with grading. I am so slow and so unmotivated.
-I certainly do whine a lot on this blog but it's my main source of venting since I don't like complaining at work or to my family (with the exception of my brother of course).
-So funny, I said to my mom, "Isn't it supposed to rain in April? Why are we having so much rain in March?" and she replied, "You can control the students, but you cannot control the weather!"
-I am currently reading about Russia from the time it became independent from the Mongols up to the 1700s. I am starting to wonder that we may be falling behind (three days taken out due to the high school musical/debate when we could have been doing work). Uh oh. I want to have at least two weeks of review for the AP exam. We've covered 28 chapters so far and have 12 more to go. I am starting to jump to a different textbook because I do not like the Bentley textbook for the third through fifth units. blahblahblah.
-It's a rainy, rainy day. It's raining outside and I can't go out and play. Why does it have to rain anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment