Thursday, March 31, 2011

le sigh

I seriously waste so much time on the internet - either to read blogs, learn about new recipes, read about other people's lives, the news, editorials, stylish people, shopping etc.
Web sites that I have come to frequent:

1. Yoox.com
2. Net-a-porter.com
3. shopbop.com
4. jcrew.com
5. seriouseats.com
6. barneys.com
7. saks.com
8. revolveclothing.com

So I've recently bought a purple trench coat, a navy blue cardigan, a white drapey tank top, and white jeans (I don't have a pair). I am actually happy with all four purchases (surprise, surprise - I usually end up returning most stuff I buy online).
-I am now on the lookout for a pair of wedges that look stylish and comfortable. Most cork wedges are very comfortable, but they tend to look too casual. Those that look just about right are way too overpriced.
-Versatile dresses are also on the list
-I am also fancying this Marc Jacobs scarf. http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/109322
It's the perfect red shade, but I wonder if $250 is worth it for a cotton scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment