Sunday, February 27, 2011

B Week

-So it's Sunday once again. Imminent dread? Check. Well, I don't feel so bad as far as the material is concerned.
I have some book keeping and grading to do and I am behind. That certainly adds to the dread plus how inefficient I am at it. The papers keep on coming and are piling up.
-I have absolutely no day off in March which will mean that I will either take a personal or sick day off. Maybe even two since it's a particularly long month. Urgh.
-I am second-guessing myself doing this teaching gig. Is it for me? We'll see at the end of the year and what I may be teaching next year. . .
-Seriously, I am always bringing home work and doing work on the weekends. It never ends. It's virtually impossible not to bring work home. This past weekend I failed to do any grading and I will pay for it.
-Parent contact is also time-consuming - letting them know students have missing assignments or are behaving badly. Honestly having everything on the website, telling the students in class and then this?
-It's B week and it should be a lighter week since the juniors will be taking the HSPA test. I am greedy though and am looking for as much time possible to grade and prepare!
-Next week should be interesting and hellish since it's a C week.
-D week is not a favorite either since I have lunch duty, aka, time for me to yell at students to throw away their garbage (we do not have lunch aides nor do we have anyone who is in charge of book keeping or photocopying). Really? You expected your maid or mom to come and do that for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment