Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random

-This past Sunday was the first time I attended church since Christmas Eve. During worship, I immediately felt overwhelmed and surprised at how much I missed God that I started to cry. I couldn't stop crying. I do not understand why I get so emotional. At times it is embarrassing. I wonder when I will attend again. Perhaps in April when I have a spring break? Sad, sad.
-Even though I had two days off (this past Monday and Tuesday), the feeling has returned. I can't explain it. To put it into words, the closest description would be a combination of panic and dread mixed together. It's always inevitable even though I know what will occur. Tomorrow will be a wash of a day, but hopefully interesting since we're focusing on current events.
-This week will be a shorter week and I am grateful for that. Thursday will be hellish and Friday will be bearable.
-Having internet on my computer and phone has made me ADHD.

No comments:

Post a Comment