Saturday, October 9, 2010

Procrastination!

Columbus Day is this Monday and the students have the day off. Of course, teachers do not have the day off and instead have "professional development" which basically means we are forced to come in and work on our websites or curriculum mapping. Based on reading the "maps" of those in my department, I do not get the sense that this task is taken very seriously.

Since I do not teach on Monday, I've been a bit more lax than usual and slept a total of 14 hours (12 hours straight, then a 2 hour nap). On top of that I got a haircut and have been watching episodes from The Office. I just made a list of items that I need to finish before Tuesday and then reality hit me. Even though I do not teach students on Monday, I still have a ton to do. The work never ends. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment