Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oy Vey!

1. I decided to dye my hair after not doing anything to it for 8 years. I wanted to make it somewhat lighter and so I bought this hair dye: http://www.amazon.com/Palty-Hair-Color-Ganache-COLOR/dp/B001R23U8O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309451353&sr=8-1
I did not buy it from Amazon, but from a Japanese supermarket. The person's hair on the box is actually lighter than advertised on Amazon. Interestingly enough, I think my hair is now darker due to dyeing my hair!! I am seriously thinking of buying a dark blonde hair dye and leaving it on for 20 minutes just to see what happens. I think I have too much time on my hands and should start reading all the books on my to-do list instead of thinking about this!

2. There is a chipmunk in the garage and it refuses to leave. I am really worried it will die in the garage and make the whole garage smell. Last September, there was a half-eaten chipmunk in front of the doorstep. There were all these flies swarming around it and I originally thought it was dog poop. Some coyote, raccoon, or wild dog must have started eating the poor thing and just left it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment