Monday, January 17, 2011

Seriously?

Yes, another time to bitch and rant.
I plan for every lesson, but when I get observed, I get even more OCD. Sometimes lesson planning can be fun and other times it's a painful, hair-pulling, wrenching process. Right now I am going through that for a lesson that I am not even sure what kind of content I want to cover. There are certain criteria that I've been told to look out for, but at this point, I might have to discard some of it just to keep my sanity. This is on top of the regular workload which I don't want to think about. I am already thinking about the end of this month, just to mark it as the end. I won't have break until President's Day in February and that's only two days, but two days certainly make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment