Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chicken Tikka Masala




Last night I decided to make Chicken Tikka Masala. I got the great recipe from The Pioneer Woman. The actual author of the recipe is Pastor Ryan, a contributor to the Pioneer Woman's Cooking section. The link to this recipe is here. The photos there are awesome. I unfortunately do not have a tripod, am afraid of steam fogging my camera, am not a good photographer, and do not think I can upload many photos in one post, so here is what I have. . .
*I did not use heavy cream, but decided to use half and half and Fage 0% yogurt instead. I also used more half-and-half than the recipe specified (by accident). It was still quite fiery since I used a very hot pepper.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment, i will take it to heart. Makes sense for that to be the place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the step by step photos, please do this more often! Looks yummy too =) Have you invested in a tripod yet? Your camera's guide should tell you whether the steam thing is a big issue. You ARE a good photographer - can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete